Manchester Science Park
Lloyd Street North
Telephone: 0800 328 8000
How to find us
From Manchester International Airport
- Join the M56 Manchester bound and continue until Junction 3.
- At junction 3 remain in lane for A5103 (signed City centre, Stretford M60), following the signs for city centre.
- Continue along A5103 (Princess Road) for approximately 8 miles until the Brewery on the right hand side.
- Get into the right hand lane and turn right at the next traffic lights, after the brewery - signposted Manchester Science Park, into Greenheys Lane.
- Follow the road round the left and right bends and when it straightens, turn right into Pencroft Way.
- Manchester Science Park is located on the left hand side of the road.
- ICON Development Solutions reception is in Skelton House. The entrance is through the revolving door at the bottom of the courtyard.
From the M60 J5
- Exit the M60 at junction 5 (signed Manchester (Central) & A5103).
- Join the A5103 (Princess Road).
- Follow directions above from Manchester International Airport.
From the M60 J12
- Exit the M60 at junction 12 and join the M602 towards Manchester.
- Continue on the M602 to its conclusion in Salford.
- At the end of the M602 carry straight on through the roundabout onto the A57.
- Remain on the A57, go under the underpass then take the fi rst exit to the roundabout.
- At the roundabout turn right, following the signs for Manchester Airport (M56). This takes you onto the A5103 (dual carriageway).
- At the 1st set of traffic lights, turn left into Greenheys Lane (directly opposite the Brewery and ASDA opposite on the right).
- Follow directions above from Manchester International Airport point 5.
- Manchester Piccadilly station receives services from around the country.
- From the station it is a short taxi journey to our offices.
- From Manchester’s Piccadilly Gardens bus numbers 86, 101, 104, 109 and 111 drop off at the Manchester Science Park.
- Short term visitor car parking is available on site.