ADDPLAN is a stand-alone software, using data to design, simulate, and analyse adaptive clinical trials with ease.
ADDPLAN is part of the ICONIK Informatics Hub
- Market leader for design, simulation and analysis of adaptive clinical trials
- Spans Phases I to IV
- Used by regulatory agencies (FDA, EMA (Europe) and PMDA (Japan), top pharmaceuticals, medical device companies, and academia
- The only commercial software with MCP-Mod dose finding methodology
- MCP-Mod has recently received FDA endorsement2 and EMA qualification1
ADDPLAN® is a fully validated, graphical user interface (GUI) based software.
ADDPLAN functionality covers innovative study designs for all phases of clinical development:
Under ADDPLAN BASE
- Early stopping for efficacy
- Binding and non-binding stopping for futility
ADDPLAN is available in the following modules:
- ADDPLAN BASE: Adaptive group sequential designs and sample size re‐estimation
- ADDPLAN MC: Adaptive multiple comparison procedures
- ADDPLAN PE: Adaptive population enrichment designs
- ADDPLAN DF: Adaptive dose finding designs (including MCP-Mod)
Over fifty top pharmaceutical, and medical device companies, as well as numerous leading academic researchers are currently using ADDPLAN.