Use of adaptive design has rapidly risen as sponsors capitalise on its ability to increase portfolio valuation by protecting good drugs from failure and improved decision-making at critical junctures in the development process. ICON offers design, simulation and execution of adaptive clinical trials.
- More than fifteen years of experience in successfully planning and managing over 250 adaptive clinical trials for over 30 sponsors globally
- Experts with direct involvement in regulatory agency adoption of adaptive design trials and subsequent agency guidance
- Operational teams and technologies to apply the power of adaptive techniques to drug and medical device trials - ICON is the only CRO to offer a validated design, simulation and analysis software platform for adaptive clinical trials. This platform, ADDPLAN, is used by regulatory agencies around the world: FDA (US), EMA (Europe) and PMDA (Japan).
Additionally, you have access to the ICON Adaptive Trial Innovation Centre, a group of world leading experts in adaptive design and execution, providing leadership in these key areas:
- Design, simulation and execution of adaptive trials across all phases of development
- Development of innovative trial methodologies
- Customized training in adaptive trial statistical methodology
- Advice and guidance on the logistical and operational requirements for successful adaptive trial execution