Site Performance Ignited
Clinical trials continue to grow in complexity resulting in increased trial costs and impacting patient enrolment rates. It can cost $25-30K to set up a single site ready to screen patients and yet 11% of sites fail to enroll a single patient and 37% under enroll. Therefore, when you have selected sites, you need to be able to optimise performance to increase predictability in your trial.
Making it easier for the site and the patient
- Training Site & Study Staff - Award winning, impactful and interactive content
- Visit-by-Visit Guide - Comprehensive essential instructions for site and study staff
- Pre-Screen - Supporting identification of potentially eligible patients for screening and transparency into process
- eConsent - Enhanced informed consent and capturing biometric signatures
TrialDrive - eDocument distribution, management and tracking
Bringing benefits to your trial
Our clients, including the global top 20 pharmaceutical companies, are already seeing the benefits of FIRECREST, including increase in enterprise compliance, reduction in protocol deviations and costs associated with training and document management.
One such organisation uses the FIRECREST enterprise portal solution to manage its entire clinical development portfolio and in just eight months witnessed compliance increase from 73% to 94% across 350 studies, involving three CROs and 10,000 staff.
- Education and training on demand
- eDocument distribution and tracking
- Audit Inspection ready documents and training records
- Better trained site and study staff leads to higher quality data
- Reduced clinical development cost by accelerating study start-up with pre-training sites prior to initiation
- Reduced training, logistics, paper and site administration costs
Increases Patient Engagement
- Enhanced, study specific education in the consent process