Trial Drive is a secure e-document distribution and tracking solution with role based and acknowledgement tracking
Trial management presents a range of logistical challenges with one of the most arduous being document management and tracking. This problem is compounded when trials span multiple countries, time zones, language barriers and the need to deploy targeted communications.
Trial Drive is a secure e-document distribution and tracking solution which has been applied to:
- Safety letters
- Protocol amendments
- Clinical study reports
- Follow-up letters
ICON provides a robust solution for you to distribute, track and manage the completion of forms according to regulation mandated by FDA 21CFR Part 54 (Financial Disclosure by Clinical Investigators). Our digital solution enables secure, centralised, electronic distribution and response capture of this information. Supporting you to reduce the risk of regulatory findings and administrative costs associated with traditional distribution and tracking of form completion.
Bringing benefits to your trial
- Complete audit trails of read and acknowledge supporting regulatory compliance and inspection readiness
- Reduced time and costs
- Reduced site burden and administration costs
- Couriers associated with paper distribution
- Reduces environmental impact through less paper, ink and fuel consumption
- Increased site satisfaction with less reliance on paper and email