Disruption and Transformation in Life Sciences
The 37th Financial Times Annual Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference, brings together the industry’s top executives and visionaries to explore the latest trends impacting the global life sciences industry, including the sustainability of the industry’s underlying economic and funding model, ‘new entrants’ in the shape of big tech and consumer-centric start-ups, and how success in the new data and patient-centric world will increasingly depend on forging relationships with patients sustained on trust, and building new business models for the future.
25% discount for ICON clients
As a lead sponsor, ICON is pleased to offer clients and other third parties, a 25% discount of the registration fee (a saving of £625 off the full registration price of £2,500).
Participating ICON Executives include:
Mr. Tom O'Leary
Chief Information Officer
Mr. Tom O'Leary will deliver a keynote speech on Digital Disruption in Pharma.
Dr. Andrew Garrett
Executive Vice President, Global Scientific Operations
Dr Andrew Garrett will participate on a panel discussion Digital R&D: AI - The Reckoning?
To what extent will AI bring down costs in R&D, or find cures, with no drugs yet discovered or commercialised with AI. The complexities of implementation, the issues of data collection, quality and the need for scale, are often underplayed amidst the hype. Where will AI add value to pharma R&D, and where will it not? Are current algorithms focusing on the right things? How are standalone AI drug companies doing things differently, and when might we see the first AI-developed drug?
Just some of the industry’s leading executives participating include:
- Kåre Schultz, President and CEO, Teva
- Joaquin Duato, Vice Chairman, Johnson & Johnson
- Heather Bresch, Chief Executive Officer, Mylan
- Badhri Srinivasan, Head of Global Development Operations, Novartis
- Marie-France Tschudin, President Pharmaceuticals, Novartis
- Karenann Terrell, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, GlaxoSmithKline
- Karl Hick, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Takeda
- Christopher Boerner, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Justin McCarthy, Senior Vice President, Patient and Health Impact Group, Pfizer
- Mike Nohaile, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Commercialisation & Innovation, Amgen