ICON offers the knowledge, software, systems and global footprint to make global adaptive trials a reality
Use of adaptive design has rapidly risen as sponsors capitalise on its ability to increase portfolio valuation by protecting good drugs from failure and improved decision-making at critical junctures in the development process.
ICON offers design, simulation and execution of adaptive clinical trials. We have:
- More than fifteen years of experience in successfully planning and managing adaptive clinical trials
- Experts with direct involvement in regulatory agency adoption of adaptive design trials and subsequent agency guidance
- Operational teams and technologies to apply the power of adaptive techniques to drug and medical device trials
ICON is the only CRO to offer a validated design, simulation and analysis software platform for adaptive clinical trials. This platform, ADDPLAN, is used by regulatory agencies around the world: FDA (US), EMA (Europe) and PMDA (Japan).
20%of Clinical trials in 2013 used an adaptive design
30-60%Potential cost savings
250Adaptive clinical trials for over 30 sponsors globally
Additionally, you have access to the ICON Adaptive Trial Innovation Centre, a group of world leading experts in adaptive design and execution, providing leadership in these key areas:
- Design, simulation and execution of adaptive trials across all phases of development
- Development of innovative trial methodologies
- Customized training in adaptive trial statistical methodology
- Advice and guidance on the logistical and operational requirements for successful adaptive trial execution