Global Investigator Payments Solutions
Timely and accurate Investigator payments are critical for keeping sites motivated and driving site performance in a study. Study protocols have become more complex, and the invoice process and tax management for sites further complicates the task of making timely and accurate payments. ICON’s Investigator Payments group has delivered high performance in administering Investigator payments with >90% of payments made within 30 days of invoice receipt, including time to resolve invoices that fail validation. A flexible technology system (APECS) is used to enable the team to adapt to the most complex trial designs.
Services extend to building study budgets, transparency reporting of payments with transparency to the sponsor, and clinical study tax management
All services can be provided as part of full service studies, combined with standalone site contracting or as a standalone payment solution.
>90%Of Payments made within 30 days of invoice receipt
>130Staff providing investigator payments in 53 countries
>400Studies currently active across all therapeutic areas
Dedicated Investigator Payments Team
- Global team of >130 staff providing Investigator payments in 53 countries
- Experienced with providing payment services as part of full service studies, combined with standalone site contracting or a variety of other stand-alone payment solutions
- Experienced with wide-scale transition of Investigator payments with large sponsors
Proven, Site Focused & Streamlined Payment Services
- Flexible technology (APECS) developed to allow for the most complex trial designs
- Accurate payment delivery with >90% of payments made within 30 days of invoice receipt
- ICON has processed >200,000 payments totaling >$1B (last 3 years)
- Over 400 studies currently active in all therapeutic areas
- Payment managers have an average of >12 years of experience
Reporting and Global Site Budget Building
- Regulatory focused in the EU and US providing >800 regulatory reports annually to meet Sunshine and EFPIA standards, customized to sponsor specifications
- Experienced and unbiased team building global site budgets (>200 year) using an established database for fair market value and a procedure-level understanding of each protocol.
Expert Tax Consultation
- Dedicated, in-house expertise can minimize unnecessary outflow of cash for upfront VAT and the time spent on VAT recovery, saving the sponsor up to 20% of the total value of payments made
- ICON is the only top 5 CRO with headquarters in Europe, where tax laws are more complex
Contact us for further information on our Global Investigator Payment Solutions.