Strategic and Tactical Solutions for Commercial and Medical Affairs
10key global offices
8000+payer and market access decision makers in our network
ICON supports the specific needs of commercial and medical affairs teams. With our knowledge, technology platforms and integrated teams, we help bring projects from early phase to end of life cycle.
Our expertise is built on the legacy and combined experience of ICON, Oxford Outcomes, PriceSpective, MediMedia Managed Market, The CHC Group, and Mapi Group. Working together under a single leadership team, you have the combined experience of a consultancy, CRO, creative agency, and market research firm.
Combining scientific analysis and assessment with commercial research and insights, we deliver an integrated scientific and market access roadmap for your pharmaceutical or medical device product. Our broad range of insights generation, strategic planning, and tactical services include:
- Pricing: product pricing, market specific payer considerations and commercial forecasting
- Clinical trial planning: evidence requirements and clinical trial protocol optimisation
- Economic modelling: demonstrating value of healthcare products in major European, Asian and North American markets
- HTA services: reimbursement submission planning, analysis, development, and engagement
- Value messaging: development, testing, and communications
- Dossier development: global/core and AMCP
- Literature reviews: systematic, targeted, and network meta-analysis
- Stakeholder insights generation and engagement: payer, government, healthcare professional, and patient
- Publications: scientific and HEOR publication and medical affairs strategy
- Launch execution: training, contracting, and customer engagement and pull-through
- Creative and digital design: Dedicated creative, digital and analytics teams support client engagement
Helping You to Understand How Payers and Providers Think
ICON gives you easy access to clinical and reimbursement decision makers around the world. Our relationships with principal investigators, study collaborators, authors, and clinical research institutions are highly beneficial and allow you insights from the world’s most influential KOLs.
In the US, we publish P&T and Managed Care, two of the leading US managed care trade publications, with a combined circulation of more than 136,000.
Our proprietary ACCESS LINE™ and Medical Directors Forum™ gives us direct access to more than 7,000 hard-to-reach US population health, hospital, specialty pharmacy, and health plan decision makers.
Outside of the US, we work with an established global advisory network of more than 1,000 HTA, payer, and health system decision makers in core mature and English-speaking secondary markets (EU5, UK, Canada, Australia).
We collaborate with trusted alliance partners to assist in our research in non-English speaking and emerging markets.
Connect with us
Our comprehensive strategic consulting approach begins with scientific analysis and assessment, leverages research to generate key insights, forms those insights into strategy, and supports the implementation of strategy with tactical development and creative execution.
To speak with an expert, connect with us today.Contact us