Putting the voice of the patient at the the center of pharma development
Our Patient Insights team believes pharmaceutical products should be designed by the patient for the patient.
We focus on gaining an in-depth understanding of the person behind the patient and the many factors that influence their health journeys and decision-making behaviours. We uncover the patient and care-partner perspective on all aspects of the product development lifecycle. Our aim is to understand and ensure value for the patient.
Understanding patient needs and priorities
We engage with patients, care partners, healthcare providers and patient advocacy groups to uncover and understand what is most important in their daily lives and healthcare journeys. By partnering with patients and the key influencers in their lives, we dig deep to uncover the many layers of data – data that is always as unique as the people who provide it. Ultimately, the thoughts, attitudes, emotions and beliefs we identify translate to actionable insights that drive client decisions across the product lifecycle, including:
- Patient-focused clinical trial design - Developing patient-focused trial design, enrolment and retention strategies and adherence tools
- Patient reported outcome tools - Ensuring selection and development of tools are relevant domains identified by the patient population, including delivery, methodology and ability constraints
- Strategic pricing - Uncovering pricing thresholds directly from patients and caregivers as consumers
- Patient support programs and education - Optimizing impactful support services for patients and care-partners
- Global healthcare marketplace - Devising strategies that reflect the diversity of global patients’ experience, unmet needs and health literacy
- Market strategies - Understanding how products address the health needs of actual patients
How do we do it? We listen.
People are more than just their conditions. Our methodologies are designed to engage in an open and honest dialogue providing a holistic view of their lives, their healthcare ecosystem and how it influences their health decisions and behaviours.
We use a flexible project approach, with mutliple tools and solutions, to meet your specific business needs across the drug development lifecycle, including:
- Insight Interviews
- Patient Life Insights Program™
- HCP / Patient Dialogues
- Social Listening
- Co-design / Creation Workshops
- Patient Surveys
- Patient Burden Assessment
- Patient and Caregiver Advisory Boards
- Patient Partner Workshops™
- Patient Experience Maps™
- Walk the Protocol™
- Study Visit Simulations
We understand the expanding role of advocacy groups and their influence with patients. We are nurturing long-term high-value relationships with advocacy groups across many therapeutic areas. Partnering with advocacy allows us to better support the patient in the realms of clinical research, while gaining valuable insights into the patient experience.