. Interested in study CO103? Compensation is now $5,000.
. NEW GROUP! NOW SCREENING FOR GROUP 6! ADMIT SUNDAY MARCH 29th!
This study does offer a $100 Refer A Friend. Tell your friends and families to signup for this study! If they complete the study, you get a $250 gift certificate. See Referral Programs below for more information.
For Study CO103 - African American patients - please note that if you have a history of low white blood cell count, you may want to consider an alternate study.
Here you will find a list of current and future studies at our San Antonio unit, as well as detailed information about each study’s requirements and what to expect if you are accepted onto a study.
|Gender||Ages||Primary Health Condition||Compensation||More Info|
|Male or Female||18 - 50||Healthy CO103 - NOW GROUP 6! Admit on Sunday March 29th! Childbearing Females Allowed.||up to $5,000||Click here|
|Male or Female||Referral Programs - Updated March 25, 2015||Click here|
|Male||18 - 55||Healthy AL6001 Males Only - NOW TO AGE 55!||up to $1,200||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 55||Healthy IR3101 - Childbearing females allowed.||up to $1,535||Click here|
|Male or Female||21 and up||VI116 Device Study - Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetics With Or Without Renal Disease Or Adults with Renal Disease. FDA approved device. $300 Refer A Friend.||up to $2,500||Click here|
- Press "Click Here" on the study you are interested in.
- Read the explanation and criteria thoroughly.
- You must click on the part that states: "CLICK HERE to Make An Appointment for (study name)" located toward the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the online scheduling system.
- Pick the study you were interested in and it will show what (if any) appointments are available.
- Click on the time shown under the highlighted date. It will prompt you to enter your information if you are a new volunteer. ***If you have made an appointment before, use your username and password to enter your account and schedule your appointment.
- You will get a conformation email, if you have entered your email address in your account.
- **** If the time is gray and will not let you click on it, that means all the appointments for that date and time are full.
***Note: The "Add to Basket" feature at the very bottom of each individual study page does NOT make you an appointment. ***
*Special Note to Diabetic Patients or Patients Diagnosed with a Medical Condition.
- Medical Records from your primary doctor will be required.
- Please bring your medical records to screening if at all possible.
We need your medical information including the following:
All medical records, including but not limited to: office notes, face sheets, history and physical, consultation notes, inpatient, outpatient and emergency room treatment, all clinical charts, reports, order sheets, progress notes, nurse's notes, social worker records, clinic records, treatment plans, admission records, discharge summaries, reports of consultations, documents, correspondence, test results, statements, questionnaires/histories, from both the above noted provider as well as those contained in the patient record received by other medical providers.
· All physical, occupational and rehab requests, consultations and progress notes.
· All laboratory, histology, cytology, pathology and radiology records, results and reports.
· All pharmacy/prescription records
You MUST provide this information BEFORE admit for the study and you cannot participate without it.