NEW HEALTHY STUDY GL018 IS NOW OPEN !
Ages 18 - 60. BMI 18.0 to 30.0. Compensaton $4,400.
See listing below.
Here you will find a list of current and future studies at our San Antonio unit, as well as detailed information about each study’s requirements and what to expect if you are accepted onto a study.
|Gender||Ages||Primary Health Condition||Compensation||More Info|
|Male or Female||Referral Programs - Updated June 24, 2016||Click here|
|Male or Female||A1c Testing for Type 2 Diabetics||Click here|
|Male or Female||30 - 65||Type 2 Diabetics BI002 - Currently screening for Cohort 1 Stage 1 and Stage 2. Refer A Friend = $500||up to $2,850||Click here|
|Female||Upcoming Studies for Postmenopausal Females and/or Females with Hot Flashes||Click here|
|Male or Female||65 - 89||Healthy TR025 Seniors Age 65-89 - Caucasian or Caucasian/Hispanic (ie Race = Caucasian, but can be ANY Ethnicity) APPTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR AGE 70-80||up to $450||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 60||Healthy GL018 - NEW STUDY - You cannot do this study if you dosed for GL003, GL004, GL005, GL008 or GL017. Compensation in 3 payments.||up to $4,400||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 55||Healthy IR1102 Stage 1 - If you dosed for IR1101, you do not qualify for this study. Childbearing females -please note specifics on birth control usage. Next cohort will not start screening until June 30th or later.||up to $4,000||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 65||Type 2 Diabetics ME001 MAD - Study on hold until Nov 2016. Call to be added to database.||up to $6,800||Click here|
- Press "Click Here" on the study you are interested in.
- Read the explanation and criteria thoroughly.
- You must click on the part that states: "CLICK HERE to Make An Appointment for (study name)" located toward the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the online scheduling system.
- Pick the study you were interested in and it will show what (if any) appointments are available.
- Click on the time shown under the highlighted date. It will prompt you to enter your information if you are a new volunteer. ***If you have made an appointment before, use your username and password to enter your account and schedule your appointment.
- You will get a conformation email, if you have entered your email address in your account.
- *If the time is gray and will not let you click on it, that means all the appointments for that date and time are full.
- SCREENING APPOINTMENT INFORMATION -
You need to bring a valid, non-expired photo ID and your Social Security Card.
****Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete paperwork.****
Please note that if you are late for your appointment, you may not be seen and will have to reschedule if appointments are available.
Check your individual study's listing for the fasting time.
***NOTE: "Overnights" mean you admit and do not leave the unit until the discharge date. You do NOT check-in at night, leave during the day and then come back again at night. You are with us 24 hours a day until discharge.
The ICON clinic is a non-smoking facility. Our studies are for non-smokers only and participants must agree to abide by the rules of the clinic.
ALL PATIENTS PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06,
PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY HOLDER OF A LICENSE TO CARRY A CONCEALED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (CONCEALED HANDGUN LAW), MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN."
***Special Note to Diabetic Patients or Patients Diagnosed with a Medical Condition.
- Medical Records from your primary doctor will be required.
- Please bring your medical records to screening if at all possible.
We need your medical information including the following:
All medical records, including but not limited to: office notes, face sheets, history and physical, consultation notes, inpatient, outpatient and emergency room treatment, all clinical charts, reports, order sheets, progress notes, nurse's notes, social worker records, clinic records, treatment plans, admission records, discharge summaries, reports of consultations, documents, correspondence, test results, statements, questionnaires/histories, from both the above noted provider as well as those contained in the patient record received by other medical providers.
· All physical, occupational and rehab requests, consultations and progress notes.
· All laboratory, histology, cytology, pathology and radiology records, results and reports.
· All pharmacy/prescription records
You MUST provide this information BEFORE admit for the study and you cannot participate without it.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR SURGICALLY STERILE FEMALES
If you are surgically sterile, i.e. have had a hysterectomy, oopherectomy or tubal ligations, documentation of these procedures are required for most studies.
Many studies are now requiring that you bring this documentation to your SCREENING appointment.
If your records are not on file with us and you are interested in doing studies, please work on obtaining this information from your doctor so you will have it when you are interested in screening. Thank you!