Our Recruitment Department and other business offices will be closed Monday May 25, 2015 for the Memorial Day Holiday. The clinical unit will be open for outpatient visits and admits.
Special Screening Appointment Notice for Study IR3101 High Blood Pressure Only
Please arrive 30 minutes early for your screening appointment as a blood pressure reading will need to be obtained prior to your full screening. Late arrival will increase your screening appointment time. ***Another option is to schedule a PRESCREENING appointment first. If your blood pressure is within range, you can then schedule an appointment for the actual study.
Not sure if you have high blood pressure?
Interested in participating in current or future high blood pressure studies?
We are currently offering FREE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SCREENINGS!
See "Free Prescreening for High Blood Pressure" listed below to schedule your appointment.
Here you will find a list of current and future studies at our San Antonio unit, as well as detailed information about each study’s requirements and what to expect if you are accepted onto a study.
|Gender||Ages||Primary Health Condition||Compensation||More Info|
|Male or Female||18 - 55||Free Prescreening for High Blood Pressure||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 55||IR3101 High Blood Pressure Only - You must have untreated high blood pressure. Please arrive 30 mins early for your appointment. $250 Refer A Friend||up to $1635||Click here|
|Male||18 - 55||Healthy ICA002 Clamp Study - Males Only - Not currently screening||up to $350||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 50||Healthy TE002 MDC - Not Currently Screening||up to $3,060||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 65||Healthy VTCG15 Clamp Study - Please note BMI requirements.||up to $1,000||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 50||Healthy CO104 - LAST DAY TO SCREEN IS FRIDAY MAY 22ND. Childbearing females allowed. $200 Refer A Friend.||up to $5,000||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 55||Healthy IR3101 - Not currently screening.||up to $1,535||Click here|
|Male or Female||Referral Programs - Updated May 14, 2015||Click here|
|Male or Female||21 and up||VI116 Device Study - Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetics With Or Without Renal Disease Or Adults with Renal Disease. FDA approved device. $300 Refer A Friend.||up to $2,500||Click here|
- Press "Click Here" on the study you are interested in.
- Read the explanation and criteria thoroughly.
- You must click on the part that states: "CLICK HERE to Make An Appointment for (study name)" located toward the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the online scheduling system.
- Pick the study you were interested in and it will show what (if any) appointments are available.
- Click on the time shown under the highlighted date. It will prompt you to enter your information if you are a new volunteer. ***If you have made an appointment before, use your username and password to enter your account and schedule your appointment.
- You will get a conformation email, if you have entered your email address in your account.
- **** If the time is gray and will not let you click on it, that means all the appointments for that date and time are full.
***Special Note to Diabetic Patients or Patients Diagnosed with a Medical Condition.
- Medical Records from your primary doctor will be required.
- Please bring your medical records to screening if at all possible.
We need your medical information including the following:
All medical records, including but not limited to: office notes, face sheets, history and physical, consultation notes, inpatient, outpatient and emergency room treatment, all clinical charts, reports, order sheets, progress notes, nurse's notes, social worker records, clinic records, treatment plans, admission records, discharge summaries, reports of consultations, documents, correspondence, test results, statements, questionnaires/histories, from both the above noted provider as well as those contained in the patient record received by other medical providers.
· All physical, occupational and rehab requests, consultations and progress notes.
· All laboratory, histology, cytology, pathology and radiology records, results and reports.
· All pharmacy/prescription records
You MUST provide this information BEFORE admit for the study and you cannot participate without it.