Our recruitment department will be closed on Friday July 03, 2015 for the 4th of July Holiday.
Calls will be returned as soon as possible when we are back in the office on Monday July 06, 2015.
Have a fun and safe holiday!
Here you will find a list of current and future studies at our San Antonio unit, as well as detailed information about each study’s requirements and what to expect if you are accepted onto a study.
|Gender||Ages||Primary Health Condition||Compensation||More Info|
|Male or Female||18 and up||Healthy AC102 Cohort 2 (5 overnights) - Note: It is a 2 part screening visit. People of African-American descent will have a higher failure rate due to specific labs.||up to $2,145||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 55||Healthy MA026 - Not Currently Screening||up to $3,500||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 50||Healthy TE002 - CURRENTLY NOT SCREENING||up to $3,060||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 and up||Healthy AC102 Cohort 1 (10 overnights) - Note: People of African American descent will have a HIGH FAILURE RATE due to specific lab values. A 2nd visit will be done for an eye exam screening. NOT CURRENTLY SCREENING||up to $3,950||Click here|
|Female||18 - 40||Healthy BR019 Females on Oral Contraceptives Only - You must bring your birth control pills to your screening appointment. $100 Refer A Friend.||up to $6,275||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 65||Healthy VTCG15 Clamp Study - NOT CURRENTLY SCREENING||up to $1,000||Click here|
|Male or Female||Referral Programs - Updated July 02, 2015||Click here|
|Male or Female||21 and up||VI116 Device Study - Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetics With Or Without Renal Disease Or Adults with Renal Disease. FDA approved device. $300 Refer A Friend.||up to $2,500||Click here|
- Press "Click Here" on the study you are interested in.
- Read the explanation and criteria thoroughly.
- You must click on the part that states: "CLICK HERE to Make An Appointment for (study name)" located toward the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the online scheduling system.
- Pick the study you were interested in and it will show what (if any) appointments are available.
- Click on the time shown under the highlighted date. It will prompt you to enter your information if you are a new volunteer. ***If you have made an appointment before, use your username and password to enter your account and schedule your appointment.
- You will get a conformation email, if you have entered your email address in your account.
- **** If the time is gray and will not let you click on it, that means all the appointments for that date and time are full.
***Special Note to Diabetic Patients or Patients Diagnosed with a Medical Condition.
- Medical Records from your primary doctor will be required.
- Please bring your medical records to screening if at all possible.
We need your medical information including the following:
All medical records, including but not limited to: office notes, face sheets, history and physical, consultation notes, inpatient, outpatient and emergency room treatment, all clinical charts, reports, order sheets, progress notes, nurse's notes, social worker records, clinic records, treatment plans, admission records, discharge summaries, reports of consultations, documents, correspondence, test results, statements, questionnaires/histories, from both the above noted provider as well as those contained in the patient record received by other medical providers.
· All physical, occupational and rehab requests, consultations and progress notes.
· All laboratory, histology, cytology, pathology and radiology records, results and reports.
· All pharmacy/prescription records
You MUST provide this information BEFORE admit for the study and you cannot participate without it.