UPDATE TO FEMALE STUDY BR019!
Study dates no longer depend on what pill date you are on. Specific study dates are now posted.
Interested in this study? We are still looking for people for this study. If you are interested, please schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Thank you!
Not on birth control pills? Know someone who is?
This study has a $500 Refer A Friend!
Here you will find a list of current and future studies at our San Antonio unit, as well as detailed information about each study’s requirements and what to expect if you are accepted onto a study.
|Gender||Ages||Primary Health Condition||Compensation||More Info|
|Male or Female||18 - 50||Healthy BR052 - Heart rate under 60 is exclusionary. Pre-screening will be done prior to full screening on the same day. ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY FOR YOUR APPT. A limited number of appointments are being opened. They will fill quickly. There is not a waiting list.||up to $5,500||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 60||Healthy BI5001||up to $1,750||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 50||Healthy TE002 - CURRENTLY NOT SCREENING||up to $3,060||Click here|
|Male or Female||Referral Programs - Updated July 22, 2015 - Study BR019 now $500 referal fee||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 - 65||Healthy VTCG15 Clamp Study - NOT CURRENTLY SCREENING||up to $1,000||Click here|
|Male or Female||18 and up||Healthy AC102 Cohort 2 (5 overnights) - Not Currently Screening||up to $2,145||Click here|
|Male or Female||21 and up||VI116 Device Study - Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetics With Or Without Renal Disease Or Adults with Renal Disease. FDA approved device. $300 Refer A Friend.||up to $2,500||Click here|
|Female||18 - 40||Healthy BR019 Females on Oral Contraceptives Only - STUDY CHANGE! NOW SPECIFIC GROUP DATES! Screening appt no longer depends on your current pill day. Bring your birth control pills to your screening appointment. $500 Refer A Friend.||up to $6,275||Click here|
- Press "Click Here" on the study you are interested in.
- Read the explanation and criteria thoroughly.
- You must click on the part that states: "CLICK HERE to Make An Appointment for (study name)" located toward the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the online scheduling system.
- Pick the study you were interested in and it will show what (if any) appointments are available.
- Click on the time shown under the highlighted date. It will prompt you to enter your information if you are a new volunteer. ***If you have made an appointment before, use your username and password to enter your account and schedule your appointment.
- You will get a conformation email, if you have entered your email address in your account.
- **** If the time is gray and will not let you click on it, that means all the appointments for that date and time are full.
- SCREENING APPOINTMENT INFORMATION -
You need to bring a valid, non-expired photo ID and your Social Security Card.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete paperwork.
Check your individual study's listing for the fasting time.
***Special Note to Diabetic Patients or Patients Diagnosed with a Medical Condition.
- Medical Records from your primary doctor will be required.
- Please bring your medical records to screening if at all possible.
We need your medical information including the following:
All medical records, including but not limited to: office notes, face sheets, history and physical, consultation notes, inpatient, outpatient and emergency room treatment, all clinical charts, reports, order sheets, progress notes, nurse's notes, social worker records, clinic records, treatment plans, admission records, discharge summaries, reports of consultations, documents, correspondence, test results, statements, questionnaires/histories, from both the above noted provider as well as those contained in the patient record received by other medical providers.
· All physical, occupational and rehab requests, consultations and progress notes.
· All laboratory, histology, cytology, pathology and radiology records, results and reports.
· All pharmacy/prescription records
You MUST provide this information BEFORE admit for the study and you cannot participate without it.