Pandemic respiratory vaccine clinical trials
A departure from business as usual.
Best practices to accelerate operations while the world waits
Around the world, the “V” words are on everyone’s lips: Virus and Vaccines.
In response to the urgent need for a vaccine for COVID-19, researchers are running hundreds of clinical trials on a number of antivirals, antibodies and vaccines.
Vaccine trials for respiratory viruses, even in the best of circumstances, present a number of operational challenges for researchers, many of which are exacerbated in the face of a pandemic created by a novel virus.
In this whitepaper, ‘Pandemic respiratory vaccine clinical trials: A departure from business as usual’, we focus on the corresponding success factors that can keep pandemic respiratory vaccine trials running at optimal speed and efficiency.
Download to discover:
- COVID-19 vaccine trials: a compressed timeline with no room for error
- The basics of vaccine study design
- Pandemic study trial planning - prioritisation and addressing possible contingencies
- The nine critical steps in the study start-up process
- Best operational practices for COVID-19 vaccine studies
- Success factors for COVID-19 vaccine studies