Technology is beginning to offer the ability to identify, connect and assist patients from even the most remote locations in the world
Date Time 17:00 - 18:00
Location Webinar Timezone America/Bogota
This webinar will explore the patient's perspective on the barriers to patient engagement in the clinical trials. We discuss the clinical trials of the future in a world of cognitive computing and predicative analytics and how to engage patients further. It also provides a pharma and CRO view on issues to produce more engaging, cost- effective clinical trials.
Tom is ICON's Chief Information officer previous to this he held the position of President of ICON Central Laboratories. He joined the company in Feb-2001 as Manager of Data management in Dublin, he subsequently went on to set-up ICON's process improvement initiative "IMPROVE" and returned to Data Management to become EU VP of Data Management before becoming Global Head of Data Management in 2006. He is a graduate of Kingston University in Surrey and a Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry. He holds a Degree in Medicinal Chemistry and a Masters in Data Management.
- Jamie Goldfarb, Cancer Survivor and Patient Advocate
- Dr. Anil Jain, SVP & Chief Medical Officer
- Dr. Jason Gilder, Senior Director of Analytics & Informatics at Explorys (an IBM company)
- Tammy Guld, Head of Clinical Trial Planning and Operations at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- The patient's perspective on clinical trialswith Jamie Goldfarb, Cancer Survivor and Patient Advocate
- Utilization of data and analyticsby Dr. Anil Jain, SVP & Chief Medical Officer and Dr. Jason Gilder, Senior Director of Analytics & Informatics at Explorys (an IBM company)
- Digital patient of the futureby Tom O'Leary, Chief Information Officer at ICON
- Planning with Pharmaby Tammy Guld, Head of Clinical Trial Planning and Operations at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Questions & Answers
This webinar is intended for anyoneinterested or involved in clinical trials and digital health, for instance, clinicians, patients, big data specialists, pharma and CRO representatives.