A platform-based approach to address the functional and technical complexities of RWE and harness the real-world datasets across the pharma value chain
With the increasing drug development cost, shift from volume to value-based pricing, and competition from generics and biosimilars, pharma and life science organizations are looking towards real world evidence (RWE) to prove the value – cost, safety, and effectiveness of their medicinal products.
However, the current real-world data comes in structured and unstructured format, in various data standards, and is laden with varied data quality issues.
Key insights include:
- Understand the key business use cases and stakeholders of RWE
- Gather an industry perspective on RWE and its impact on entire pharma value chain
- Learn the current challenges and the need for a platform based approach
- Understand the current state of RWE analytics implementation and associated complexity
- Understand RWE business problem with respect to observational research
- Get an overview of a platform-based approach to harness real-world datasets for observational research
Request webinar recording
Register to access this webinar recording and learn how the industry is addressing the complexities of RWE
- Jim Carroll, MBA - Vice President, Real World Evidence, Commercialisation & Outcomes, ICON
- Jeffrey Springer - Vice President, CitiusTech, Inc.
- Kristi Jones - Director of Product Management, CitiusTech, Inc.
This webinar is intended for pharmaceutical professionals working in:
- Real world evidence
- Health economics and observational research
- Late stage development