The future “sweet spot” in precision medicine diagnostics for enhanced targeted delivery and intervention
Download the whitepaper
From genomics to the coming of age glycomics: Advanced techniques driving targeted delivery and intervention
As the healthcare industry increases its focus on precision medicine, glycomics — the comprehensive study of carbohydrate structures and functions — and its role in disease progression information stored in glycans, glycoproteins, and glycolipids, will become increasingly more important to disease diagnostics and therapeutic development.
Glycan biomarkers are quickly becoming key elements of cancer, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal research, setting the stage for a new golden age of epigenetic research and personalised therapeutics.
In this whitepaper, we will examine:
- The current trends in glycomics as a clinical research tool
- Innovative technologies that will be used to identify sugar structures and their role in disease
- The rise of glycan biomarkers in therapeutic development
- Glycomics potential impact on personalised medicine
- Why glycomics is expected to be the next “omics” frontier
- Where its integration with digital technologies will create new opportunities, technologies, and emerging fields