With the introduction of sensors, wearables and apps we can fullly engage patients in real time to increase the quality of data
Date Time 16:00 - 17:00
Location Webinar Timezone America/Bogota
On-Demand Webinar Archive
To access the archived recording of this webinar, visit our webinar channel and complete a one time only form. This will give you access to our entire library of archived webinars.
Although not entirely new, use of these technologies is gaining momentum and senior decision makers need to be aware of the potential of this growth area and also the issues and challenges. We typically bring the patient to the clinical trial, but mobile health signals the opportunity of bringing the trial to the patient.
This webinar will focus on free-living activity in clinical trials:
- The background to use of wearables/sensors
- Accelerometers and how do they work
- Examples of the use of sensors today and most common therapeutic areas
- Barriers to more extensive use covering methodology, technology and regulations
- Standardization for implementing activity monitors, data management and developing clinical endpoints