A platform-based approach to address the functional and technical complexities of RWE and harness the real-world datasets across the pharma value chain
Date Time 11:00 - 12:00
Location Webinar Timezone Europe/London
On-Demand Webinar Archive
To access the archived recording of this webinar, visit our webinar channel and complete a one time only form. This will give you access to our entire library of archived webinars.
With the increasing drug development cost, shift from volume to value-based pricing, and competition from generics and biosimilars, pharma and life science organizations are looking towards real world evidence (RWE) to prove the value – cost, safety, and effectiveness of their medicinal products.
However, the current real-world data comes in structured and unstructured format, in various data standards, and is laden with varied data quality issues.
Key insights include:
- Understand the key business use cases and stakeholders of RWE
- Gather an industry perspective on RWE and its impact on entire pharma value chain
- Learn the current challenges and the need for a platform based approach
- Understand the current state of RWE analytics implementation and associated complexity
- Understand RWE business problem with respect to observational research
- Get an overview of a platform-based approach to harness real-world datasets for observational research
- Jim Carroll, MBA - Vice President, Real World Evidence, Commercialisation & Outcomes, ICON
- Jeffrey Springer - Vice President, CitiusTech, Inc.
- Kristi Jones - Director of Product Management, CitiusTech, Inc.
This webinar is intended for pharmaceutical professionals working in:
- Real world evidence
- Health economics and observational research
- Late stage development
Real World Data insights
ICON's real world data (RWD) continues to drive healthcare and research discussions and decisions. Stay up to date with the latest information that regulators, payers and providers demand.