Read the Report
Senior Pharma Executives from Top 30 Pharma provide insight into the challenges and opportunities
The explosion of data in the digital world is leading to substantial changes in clinical development, from patient recruitment to the way that medicines are manufactured and distributed. Along with this influx of information comes the challenge of transforming high-volume, complex data into smart data, which can then be analysed and leveraged effectively to advance the field.
Disruptive innovation is evolving and presenting real solutions but in order to adapt to the emergence of this innovation, companies will need to be more agile and open to learning and dealing with the impact. The barriers of disruptive innovation are forcing pharmaceutical companies and their partners to reshape how they look at everything they do across the entire spectrum of drug development.
Topics covered in the report:
- Dealing with the digital explosion
- Direct to patient strategies and how this is introducing new players to the industry
- Democratising and destigmatising clinical trials to improve patient recruitment
- Patient privacy and data protection in today's society
- Organisational evolution to manage and nurture innovation
- Advice on coping with the impact of disruptive innovation