Thriving in Value-Based Healthcare: A Guide for Cardiovascular Device Manufacturers
In December 2016, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) expanded the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) Initiative to include cardiovascular and hip fracture services, taking a major step in the march towards value-based care in the US. How can medical device manufacturers sustain growth and successfully navigate this new model?
Download our complimentary white paper, Thriving in Value-Based Healthcare: A Guide for Cardiovascular Device Manufacturers, and discover answers to five key questions:
- How can sponsors respond to new business risks and opportunities in a value-based payment environment?
- Which procedures will most likely be included in payment bundles and how should manufacturers respond?
- How can sponsors use health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) strategies to thrive under new regulations?
- What should manufacturers do if their new medical devices cost more than current payment bundles allow?
- What novel models can help refine and improve reimbursement profiles under bundled payment rules?