Full-Service Assay Development
ICON provides industry-recognised research and development services to support technology transfers, assay development and validation via an extensive biomarker test menu and standardised analyses to monitor key molecules, targets and receptors. ICON has the resources and scientific expertise to implement a broad range of custom flow cytometric assays in clinical trials.
ICON works with sponsors to:
- Develop and/or optimise flow cytometry methodology to meet the required specifications for monitoring therapeutics
- Provide the sponsor with validation data for approval
- Rollout flow cytometric assays globally as required
- Develop a customised standard operating procedure (SOP) for performing assays globally
- Collaborate with the sponsor regarding special requirements, including secure transfer of listmode and data analysis files
- Utilise mature operational processes that optimise the sponsor’s requirements
- Precisely define the specifications for result reporting
ICON has expertise in using a variety of instrumentation platforms, and developing & validating a broad range complex flow cytometric assays under rigorous quality control procedures (see factsheet for details). Dedicated Operational staff perform ongoing clinical trial sample processing and analysis using standardised SOPs and data analysis strategies.
Global Flow Cytometry Network
Our global flow cytometry network has laboratory locations in New York, Dublin and Singapore, and all instruments are connected to a central flow cytometry server. Having a central server allows us to utilise fully harmonised and standardised processes and instrumentation for even the most complex assays. This network enables mature processes for developing, validating and implementing complex flow cytometric assays globally.