ICON Global Logistics strategically manages all your clinical trial logistical needs, integrating seamlessly into your study’s operations.
ICON Global Logistics' well-trained staff and business partner and vendor network provide the expertise and breadth of services to help you run an efficient, cost-effective clinical trial.
Our full suite of clinical trial logistics services include logistics coordination, import and export, depot and distribution services. Our trained, professional staff handle a wide range of clinical trial supplies including medicinal products, medical equipment, electronic devices, medical goods, biological samples, printed materials and ancillary supplies.
ICON Global Logistics delivers seamless logistics coordination and operationally manages external vendors. We provide dedicated teams to deliver focused coordination tailored to suit client needs and protocol requirements. We offer a single point of contact for all logistics related study-specific enquiries and seamlessly integrate into your study operations.
Coordination of all study-related logistics activities, including:
- Logistics planning
- Logistics service budgeting & contracting
- Coordination of all study-related logistics activities:
- Setup of depot and other logistics vendors, and initiation of logistics activities
- Clinical trial supplies sourcing
- Shipments and distribution
- Destruction and return of clinical trial supplies
- Control over study flows from a logistics perspective
- Management of logistics budgets
- Invoicing for logistics services
Import and export services
ICON combines our global expertise in clinical trial logistics with a strong local understanding of the most challenging regions. Our experts continuously track import and export regulatory updates by relevant authorities, communicate daily with licensed customs brokers and assist with import and export license applications, customs formalities and shipment clearance as well as local certification of equipment and medical devices.
We apply cost- and time-efficient solutions on a global and local level, reduce regulatory risks, and ensure transparency and manageability of import and export processes.
- Set-up of import and export processes on a country level, ensuring the safe and efficient fulfilment of functions of the Importer and Exporter of Record either by our local office or through a contracted vendor
- Expert assistance with import and export processes during the whole term of the study
- Coordination of import and export shipments, obtaining import and export permissions, creation and update of trackers, and comprehensive support of the study team
In this section
- Decentralised Clinical Trial Solutions
- Real World Intelligence
Cardiac Safety Monitoring
Clinical & Scientific Operations
- Clinical Operations
Clinical Supplies Management
- Clinical data science
Endpoint Adjudication Services
- Global Logistics
- Interactive Response Technology
- Investigator Payments
Medical Call Centre Services
Medical Writing & Publishing
Project and Program Management
Site Identification and Feasibility
- Early Clinical
- Language Services
- Medical Imaging
- Site & Patient Solutions
- Strategic Solutions
- Symphony Health
Decentralised Clinical Trial Solutions