Making budget cost control a reality
Laboratory logistics costs typically far exceed initial estimates, consuming up to 40 percent of total lab budgets. ICON developed tools for accurately estimating and reducing these costs by anywhere from five to 20 percent based on past clinical trials. Moreover, ICON’s technology can track lab logistics cost performance in real-time, allowing for early detection and correction of problems.
ICON can help you keep lab logistics costs on target by:
- Developing a reality-based budget makes it possible to identify, monitor and manage costs whether it’s a global study or an individual clinical site.
- Calculating cost-per-visit shows overall lab logistics cost performance as a study is in progress and enables lab logistics cost comparisons among similar and past studies.
- Continuously monitoring performance allows for the identification and correction of site issues in close to real-time.
In this section
- Decentralised Clinical Trial Solutions
- Real World Intelligence
Cardiac Safety Monitoring
Clinical & Scientific Operations
- Clinical Operations
Clinical Supplies Management
- Clinical data science
Endpoint Adjudication Services
- Global Logistics
- Interactive Response Technology
- Investigator Payments
Medical Call Centre Services
Medical Writing & Publishing
Project and Program Management
Site Identification and Feasibility
- Early Clinical
- Language Services
- Medical Imaging
- Site & Patient Solutions
- Strategic Solutions
- Symphony Health
Decentralised Clinical Trial Solutions