FIRECREST is now integrated with the ICON Safety Reporting Solution for delivery, tracking and management of safety letters.
This integration brings the following benefits:
Improving regulatory compliance
- Enabling electronic acknowledgement of safety letters by principal investigators with full compliance tracking and dashboard reporting.
Reducing site burden
- Supporting faster sponsor reconciliation of all safety letters, both on-site and remotely, with all safety letters stored and accessible in the one location.
- Safety letters and other documentation across all studies are accessible for sites from one location with single sign-on.
- Empowering principal investigators to acknowledge safety letter receipt at a compound level rather than study by study.
- Role management enabling distribution of safety letters to roles other than the principal investigator, e.g. sub-investigator and study coordinator.
In this section
In this section
- Decentralised Clinical Trial Solutions
- Real World Intelligence
Cardiac Safety Monitoring
Clinical & Scientific Operations
- Clinical Operations
Clinical Supplies Management
- Clinical data science
Endpoint Adjudication Services
- Global Logistics
- Interactive Response Technology
- Investigator Payments
Medical Call Centre Services
Medical Writing & Publishing
Project and Program Management
Site Identification and Feasibility
- Early Clinical
- Language Services
- Medical Imaging
- Site & Patient Solutions
- Strategic Solutions
- Symphony Health
Decentralised Clinical Trial Solutions