ICON Central Laboratories Client Services team encompasses all client and site support personnel including Project Management, study set-up team members and our 24/7 site support call centre.
Project Management (PM)
Project Management (PM) includes multiple roles, all working together to ensure the success of clinical trial management for our clients.
- The Global Project Manager will be the lead point of contact for your study and will work with a team of regionally based staff to coordinate every facet of your study, from custom setup and logistics planning to daily query resolution through final data lock. Project Managers drive start-up, maintenance, change management and database lock timelines and deliverables.
- Project Coordinators provide project level support on day-to-day project activities for the PM group. They are responsible for tasks such as systems access modification, kit and sample shipments/tracking, inquiries and data reconciliation.
- Program Managers can be assigned to provide operational oversight of a client portfolio or program. They provide a client level escalation point, organize governance and provide client standard oversight.
Client Relationship Management (CRM)
Client Relationship Managers are assigned to oversee client portfolios. They forge partnerships with key Central Lab clients and provide portfolio-wide leadership of the account. CRMs work alongside clients to provide new and innovated solutions to challenges, provide portfolio metrics and ensure consistency between studies within a portfolio.
Project Management Office (PMO)
The PMO is responsible for change management activities that affect our Client Services group and clients. This team owns and drives projects to build organizational capability, including process change implementations, operational changes and key initiatives. The PMO team also coordinates all centralized client communications e.g. in relation to business contingency.
Study Set Up
Global Client Services includes our Set Up team and Configuration and QC specialists who are responsible for supporting the set-up phase of all central lab studies to ensure delivery of excellence in study set up.
Setup Specialists (SUS):
- Are responsible for supporting projects in the set-up phase. The assigned SUS will work alongside the global PM during study setup from award to initial database publication.
- Complete lab specifications (CLW) or SOLAR (online specifications) in collaboration with the sponsor / clinical team.
- Lead or participate in all internal operational meetings regarding setup to ensure a timely and robust set up process.
Configuration and QC:
- Responsible for the database configuration for initial study setups and amended protocols.
- Create lab manuals and requisitions.
CS Support team members support the set-up process for tasks like site entry and supply ordering.
In this section
- Decentralised Clinical Trial Solutions
- Real World Intelligence
Cardiac Safety Monitoring
Clinical & Scientific Operations
- Clinical Operations
Clinical Supplies Management
- Clinical data science
Endpoint Adjudication Services
- Global Logistics
- Interactive Response Technology
- Investigator Payments
Medical Call Centre Services
Medical Writing & Publishing
Project and Program Management
Site Identification and Feasibility
- Early Clinical
- Language Services
- Medical Imaging
- Site & Patient Solutions
- Strategic Solutions
- Symphony Health
Decentralised Clinical Trial Solutions