ICON Global Logistics strategically manages all your clinical trial logistical needs, integrating seamlessly into your study’s operations.
Our well-trained staff and depot network provide the expertise to help you run an efficient clinical trial.
We provide import and export, logistics coordination, depot and distribution services. ICON Global Logistics handles a wide range of clinical trial supplies including medicinal products, medical equipment, electronic devices, medical goods and ancillary supplies. ICON combines our global expertise in clinical trial logistics with a strong local understanding of the most challenging regions. Our experts continuously track regulatory updates by relevant authorities and communicate daily with licensed customs brokers.
Our experts manage import and export processes across all clinical trial phases, from study start-up through to study completion, including:
- Local Import Export Lead’s services
- Obtaining all necessary import and export permissions
- Review and approval of shipping documents
- Shipment tracking during international distribution process
- Customs clearance in the country of destination with subsequent export or return of supplies back to the owner
We deliver seamless logistics coordination and strategically manage external vendors. Our capabilities cover the coordination of all study-related logistic activities, including:
- Project-specific setup of local depot(s) and other logistics vendors
- Coordination of clinical trial supplies sourcing
- Planning of shipments and distribution
- Planning and coordination of destruction and return of clinical trial supplies
- Single contact point for all logistics related study-specific enquiries
- Execution of logistics processes in accordance with study needs
- Coordination of activities performed by own depot(s)/partner network and other logistics vendor(s)
Depot and distribution services
We provide high-quality, reliable and cost-effective depot and distribution services. We support clinical trials with a full scope of warehousing and logistics services, ensuring the highest industry operational standards.
Our partner network covers:
- Eastern Europe: Georgia, Serbia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Croatia**, Bosnia and Herzegovina**
- Middle East: Turkey, Israel
- Asia Pacific: Taiwan, Philippines**, South Korea**
- Africa: South Africa**
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru
** in reapproval process
- Storage (ambient, cold, frozen, deep frozen)
- Additional labelling
- Handling and distribution of investigational medical products and clinical trial materials
- Sourcing of comparators and concomitant medication
- Equipment purchase/lease
- Return and disposal of unused drugs
Contact us to learn how we can provide the global logistics expertise to support your clinical supplies management needs.