Central hub to connect, engage and learn
The FIRECREST Site Portal is the industry's number one site portal. It enables centralised role based user management across studies, connecting site and study staff. Built to work the way investigators do, it improves site performance and is versatile enough to host single studies or an enterprise-wide portfolio of studies.
The FIRECREST Site Portal makes site communication and engagement easy.
Site and study teams can now benefit from the following features:
Ability to publish news and updates directly- Study teams can publish study messages, news and updates instantly and independently to the portal homepage making communication faster and more efficient.
- Stronger notification to improve workflow and reduce time- Sites can see clearly the tasks assigned to them as soon as they log on. No more searching or navigating to check what’s due and when.
Other benefits of using the FIRECREST Site Portal include:
- Customisation: Increase your brand profile with sites by customising your portal with your logo and your company messaging and mission
- Easy to access: Access to all study portals with a single user name and password
- Role-based management: Control solution access and portal functionality according to the users role
- Secure: Integrates with your existing technologies to create a secure, compliant environment
- Agile communication platform: Acts as a central communication platform for instantly and independently distributing study information to sites
The industry's preferred site portal for teams to connect, engage and learn.
Learning Management System
In the CenterWatch survey 2017, site staff showed a keen preference in using technology for more efficient and informative training and a recent site survey involving over 3,000 participants showed that 93% indicated that learning on demand was preferable. The FIRECREST study portal offers a powerful learning management system that can be used to record and track all training for a study.
It is inspection ready so you can track and report all study training from one location. It also allows you to support all training for the study, including:
- Interactive multi-award winning training for site and study staff
- Internal training
- Sponsor/third-party vendor training
- Off-line training
FIRECREST Site Portal
To login to the FIRECREST Site Portal or to contact FIRECREST Customer Support use the below links: