18+years of experience
560kpatient contacts performed
Accelerated recruitment, increased patient engagement, improved patient-reported data quality, and minimised study burden and attrition
Our Direct to Patient Contact services are built on decades of global clinical outcomes expertise and real world evidence experience, and over twenty-five years of clinical cross-cultural language services expertise.
These combined services support patients or their caregivers in studies and disease management programs. Our multi-faceted contact methods include email, SMS, phone, letter and in-app alerts to:
- Deliver study information, assistance, and support for patients and caregivers
- Facilitate the collection of patient reported data (COAs, QoL, drug/resources utilisation, safety outcomes)
- Reduce site, investigator and HCP burden and minimise bias through independent patient contact
- Enhance patient engagement through flexible, customised approached based on patient preference
Comprehensive tools and solutions
- Remind Me alerts patients and their caregivers of upcoming deliverables in their preferred format(s), including email, SMS, letter, phone, and in-app alerts.
- Refund Me provides centralised management of patient expenses and compensations according to a standardised process.
- Collect My Data features direct and proactive collection of patient-reported data in a multilingual and multichannel environment using the patient’s preferred method (paper, telephone, ePRO, web, IVRS, SMS).
- Organise My Tests helps schedule tests and visits, and helps to facilitate the collection of samples.
- Make My Treatments Easier involves support for home treatment delivery for clinical trials and liaison with local nursing.
COVID-19 clinical operations
Keeping your clinical trial on track in an evolving environment.
Letter from ICON CEO
ICON's CEO Steve Cutler on our current organisational response to the evolving situation with COVID-19.
Remote Operations Support
ICON has a range of existing services that will support you to keep your clinical trial on track including Direct to patient support, In-home & Alternative Site Clinical Services, remote monitoring and FIRECREST solutions to provide site and patient training remotely.