The only ISO 1700:2015-certified translation provider within a global top-10 CRO.
We specialise in the translation and linguistic validation of clinical research and pharmaceutical and biotech content. Our medical translation process is certified to ISO 17100:2015, which specifies requirements for all aspects of the translation process directly affecting the quality and delivery of translation services.
Comprehensive translation services
- Translation / back translation
- Linguistic validation
- ePRO migration and implementation
- Screenshot review
- User testing
- Desktop publishing
- Glossary development
- Cognitive debriefing
- Website and mobile app localization
For all your clinical, regulatory, and patient materials
- Regulatory letters and applications
- Budget and fee documentation
- Patient recruitment and study materials
- Linguistic validation of COAs / questionnaires
- Site and investigator materials
- Adjudication materials
- IVR / IWR systems
- Pharmacovigilance materials
Why choose ICON Language Services?
We operate independently as a translation provider, with a global network of more than 3,500 medical and clinical translators and linguistic validation specialists, while leveraging the knowledge and expertise of our ICON clinical research colleagues. Our comprehensive clinical glossaries are developed jointly by experts in clinical research and linguistics fields. Our team has up to date and in-depth industry knowledge of country-specific regulations, global markets and the full drug development process.